Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elysian_Roads

Just tried again, still showing 75p with code PAT75.
Did wonder if everything was discounted to that level. Sadly not, as they only reduced the Bosch headlight bulbs by a few pence with the code PAT75.

GJT

Über Member

Thanks for that - great find! I thought you meant £2.99 each at first (reading on phone), which is still a good price.
Ordered 3.

Last edited:
Ta for this.

Am wary of small cheap powerbanks but at this price ...

ordered 2 with free delivery.

I thought it best rather than go collect in case there was some screw up (a la Halfords) with their online reservation system and I missed out on the short term offer.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
now showing at £999 pre discount. And a massive amount after.

Aye - same here. Must be surge pricing, like Uber.
Never mind. :smile:

002.JPG

Have heard good reports of the usb rechargeable front light, so good may persuade even me to get one for touring. The latest one is more powerful but more expensive. No battery one this time I gather - that was pretty damn good, good german beam pattern, got me through the Dynamo night with ease. Cost about £6, powered by 4 AAs, sod suppository powered lights.

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
As is often the case there are a few bargains to be had at Planet X the highlights for me are Velcro overshoes for a fiver ( got some Planet X branded ones they are excellent):-
https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CLCAOSH/carnac-neoprene-overshoes
Ultegra 6800 brakes for £25 each:-
https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/BCSHOEMUL6800/shimano-ultegra-br-6800-brake-caliper

I agree the overshoes are really good, especially at that price. I’ve already got at least one spare pair.

Steve T

Veteran
I agree the overshoes are really good, especially at that price. I’ve already got at least one spare pair.
I recently had to walk in them whilst trying to navigate a swamp off road - this has worn the bottoms out quite a bit but they are still going strong, the Velcro ones are far superior and easy to fit then the zip ones which just fall apart in my experience.

Top Bottom