Helmet for commuting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Indeed, who knows, it maybe later today or next week, I have ordered low cost items that are out of stock at the moment, they are just sent to you as soon as they are back in stock, no extra postage, if its a low cost puncture repair kit, just add to your order

tom73

Guru
You can get a basic puncture repair kit from most placers. High value cheep stock is all part of the way they work. So who knows when it's back in.

OP
OP
J

JE201

Regular
Indeed, who knows, it maybe later today or next week, I have ordered low cost items that are out of stock at the moment, they are just sent to you as soon as they are back in stock, no extra postage, if its a low cost puncture repair kit, just add to your order
For me they don't let you add it to the order for some reason.

OP
OP
J

JE201

Regular
You’ll need to do that then 👍🏻
Yes, but that will mean having to pay addition shipping charges for it separately, in which case I would be better off just buying one from a local store (unless I wait until they are back in stock).

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes, but that will mean having to pay addition shipping charges for it separately, in which case I would be better off just buying one from a local store (unless I wait until they are back in stock).
Support your local shop👍

OP
OP
J

JE201

Regular
Just buy a Wilko one £1 IRC
I don't have a Wilko near me, but I was in Asda earlier and saw this one too which has levers and a wrench. I assume it has everything needed:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/...pper-500-deluxe-tube-repair-kit/1000017271199

There is also this one by Evans: https://www.evanscycles.com/fwe-patch-repair-kit-EV183173

I'm not sure if one is better than the other...

I just ordered the helmet, pump with gauge and multi-tool from Planet X.

vickster

Legendary Member
Get quick patches 'scabs' - no need to faff with glue :smile:
And some levers

The Asda one has one 1* review (from someone who can't spell puncture :biggrin:)

Top Bottom