That time of the year is coming fast!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
In my eagerness to try out my full rocker board, It slid off part way through an event, fortunately towards a wall :laugh:

Went for a ride yesterday morning. First time for gloves. I try to leave it as long as possible but Reynaud's means that any chill and I have to wear them.

Leodis

Veteran
Trying to get back into riding and get the weight down but with work and other issues struggling. I have just set up Zwift with Trainerroad as I find Zwift alone quite boring but hope to be back commuting come end of Feb.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I was out for a 55km ride yesterday afternoon and up for a 20km ride to work this morning,

It is definately Autumn out there. I think my maximum rides for the rest of the year will be around the 50km mark. Its getting too cold to go much further and continue to enjoy it.

D

Deleted member 1258

I was out for a 55km ride yesterday afternoon and up for a 20km ride to work this morning,

It is definately Autumn out there. I think my maximum rides for the rest of the year will be around the 50km mark. Its getting too cold to go much further and continue to enjoy it.

Whats that in english? I did 54 miles yesterday and I'll be looking to 50-60 miles most rides through the winter.

D

Deleted member 1258

How cold is too cold? My core is fine as long as I keep moving. Fingers and toes main problem.

Its getting close to too cold when the water in you're bottle has frozen solid by the time you get to you're cafe stop.

Top Bottom